Monday, October 13, 2008

Personalized Wipes Container

        
Here are two pictures of my first one. The first picture is of the back of the wipes container and the second is of the front. Think anyone will buy them? I hope so..
This one was obviously made for a boy, but I already have other fabrics to make different ones. I don't think I did too bad for my first try. I am going to work on two more samples before I start trying to sell them. I am thinking of doing some different detail around the edges of the large fabric piece on the front. I haven't figured out what yet, though. 

Here are the other fabrics I have. I can't wait to do some of them! I am all about the girl ones as you can tell. :)

If you know anyone who might want one, let me know! I haven't decided what I am going to charge yet either, though. 

Love ya. 

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Thanks for the advice and the links! :) I will definitely try the ribbon around the edge. I think it will make it look cleaner. The ones on etsy are so adorable! Mine look little different than what's out there because I am using the name, so I guess that's good...

Thanks again!