Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Update on Week 1

Dinner last night was great. :) I almost took a picture... but then I got sidetracked. lol. Babies do that.

It was beef tips, fresh garlic, brown gravy mix, water, potatoes, and carrorts in the crockpot. Corn cooked on the stove and whole wheat rolls in the oven. It put everything in the crockpot at about 10am and cooked it on high until I left for work (about 1:30). Then I put it on low and let it cook until 6:30pm when we ate dinner.

It was so easy and delicious. I sent the leftovers home with our friend Stephanie that came over and she was excited because her husband is out of town this week so she is cooking for one. 

Tonight's dinner: Sonny's. :) My dad has been trying to take Chad out for his birthday since September 4th (lol), and he offered tonight, so we took him up on the offer. Free meal. Sweetness. 

Pray for Lillian. She has had a cold this week because I had one last week and gave it to her. :( But, it's all Chad's fault because he was sick the week before that and gave it to me! Anyway, she has had a stuffy nose and been sneezing a lot with lots of snot (yuck!). Babies can't have any kind of cold medicine, so they just kind of have to rough it out... not fun. 

Anyway, thanks for reading. 

No comments: